$10,000 TO WIN LOANMART MADERA SPEEDWAY SHORT TRACK SHOOTOUT ENTRY FORM
" Pre-Entry is open from 9-10-13 to 10-4-13.
" Late-Entry will be open until October 19th.
" Practice and technical inspection for the event is Friday October 18th (times TBA pending entry list)
" The race event is Saturday October 19th
The October 19th $10,000 to win Short Track Shootout is open to all drivers ages 14 and older, the rules are simple and the race
procedures are straight forward.
How to make the main event;
The top ten positions will be filled from qualifying, then each of the top ten drivers will draw a card (the cards have numbers 1-10 on them) giving a starting spot
on the grid for the $10,000 to win Short Track Shoot Out. Positions 11-20 will be taken from heat races with another card draw setting these positions, positions
21-22 will come from a last chance race (there will be a "C" main if needed), positions 23, 24, and 25 will come from provisionals given to the top three in the
LoanMart Open Series points that do not make the race, and position 26 will come from a blind draw of cars numbers that did not make the $10,000 to win Late
Model Short Track Shootout.
The rules; Late Model Open Rules
1. Any late model, tour type chassis/body type allowed
2. Any V-8 cast iron block, wet sump engine allowed.
3. The engine set-back rule is 1.5" back (the center of the forward most spark plug) on the all non-602 crate engines. Maximum engine set-back for the 602 crate
engine is 6" measured the same way.
4. 602 cars 2900lbs total weight. All others 3100 lbs. 602 motors must remain OEM from factory.
5. Any single 4bbl carburetor allowed.
6. Tires are the Hoosier 8.0-15/970 treaded tire.
7. Wheels must be steel and not exceed 8" in width.
8. Competitors must start on the tires they qualified with.
9. Any steel shock, all exterior parts must be steel.
10. No traction control devices.
11. All competing cars will not exceed 79" inch track width, it will be measured from the bulge outside to outside of the front tires at the spindle height.
Minimum wheel base is 101".
12. Rear Spoiler may be no wider than 70", and no taller than 7". There may be NO forward support of any kind, no boxed ends or runners. No Gurney lip, or any
type of wicker bill on the upper edge of the spoiler.
Race Procedures; the race is a 100 lap, split 50's format with a half time break of roughly one hour at lap 50. (may be stopped at 46, 47, 48 etc… if a
caution comes out at that point for the halfway break.)
1. Teams can work on their race cars all the way up until the green flag of the first 50 lap segment without penalty, or position loss.
2. Teams can work on their cars at the halfway break, they may change anything they want except tires, and each car must remain on the tires the car qualified
on. A team may work on the car before the green flag of the second 50 without penalty, or loss of position.
3. If a car is worked on after the green flag has been thrown for either the first 50, or second 50 lap segment, then the car must re-enter the race at the rear of the
4. The original start will be double file, all restarts for the $10,000 to win Short Track Shoot Out will be double file, but the leader has earned the right to set the
pace, and it will be the leader that accelerates first in the starting box.
5. Any car that takes out the leader will go to the rear of the field unless the leader is called for blocking, this includes the final lap of the race. There will be two
track video cameras on the leader at all times, and the video review (instant replay) will be used to make these calls, and they will be final.
Bonus Bucks for teams in the top twenty in points;
All drivers in the top twenty in points in the LoanMart series are eligible for the Bonus Bucks on this final race of the 2013 series. The highest finisher in the top
twenty in points on championship night will receive $1,000 in LoanMart Bonus Cash, plus their payout for the race. So if that driver wins the race they will
receive $11,000, $1,000 in bonus bucks and $10,000 for the race win. The second highest finisher on championship night that is in the top twenty in points
will receive a $500 bonus in addition to their regular payout, and the third and fourth highest finishers in the top twenty in points will receive $250 each in
LoanMart Bonus Cash.
Bonus Bucks for anyone that enters into the $10,000 to win LoanMart Short Track Shootout;
Thanks to Hoosier racing tires there will also be a blind draw, two lucky drivers that do not make the $10,000 to win main event will take home some extra cash
for just being at the LoanMart Madera Speedway and trying to make the race on October 19th. The first car number drawn that did not make the "A" Main will
receive a $200 bonus, and the second car number drawn will receive a $100 bonus. Thanks to LoanMart the fastest qualifier will receive a $100 bonus.
51-FIFTY Energy Drink has put up $501.50 for a blind draw. Every car entered into the event will be entered into this drawing. All car numbers will go into a
cup, and before the start of the first 50 a number will be drawn and announced. That drivers wins the $501.50 51-FIFTY CASH!
Click here to go to the breakdown of the "A" Main purse.
LoanMart has a history of getting loans to their customers fast, and in that same tradition all the prize money and bonus bucks will be paid out to the
competitors the night of the event.
The LoanMart Late Model Series is designed to be fan and racer friendly with one race per month during the season. The dates are March 30th, April 27th, May
25th, June 15th, July 20th, August 10th, September 21st, and October 19th.
The $10,000 to win Late Model Short Track Shootout on October 19th is OPEN TO ALL DRIVERS.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Cut Here___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Please fill out the entry form and fax it to 209-356-1968, or mail it to 1300 Fairway Drive, Atwater California 95301. (Make checks payable to Short Track
Driver's Name _______________________________________________________________________
Phone _______________________________ Alt. Phone _________________________________
Car # ___________ Engine Type- 602 Crate ( ) Open Engine ( ) Check one
Name of Person responsible for 1099 ________________________________________________
Address of this person ____________________________________________________________
Contact phone number for person responsible for 1099 form _____________________________
Early entry fee $190 (must be paid by October 4th)
Late entry fee $225 (any entry after October 4th)
No Refund of entries
Entry includes car and driver fees for the race. Pit crew members are $40 per pit pass for October 19th, the practice fee for Friday October 18th is $135 per car
with no crew member fees. Check here is you are pre-paying for your Friday practice ( )
If paying by credit card;
Card Number ____________________________________________________________
Exp. Date _______________________________________________________________
Name on credit card ______________________________________________________
Visa ( ) Mastercard ( ) Check one